Now that Valentine’s day has come and gone, we’re entering what I refer to as the “slow” season for many salons and spas. Owners, managers, and even many service providers can feel extremely stressed this time of year.
Not having full books can put stress on anyone. Let’s face it, even the best of the best can experience lows during these “slow” times.
But the best way to combat an appointment book with lots of blank spaces is to put a plan of action into place. Don’t just sit and wait for your customers to call you, it’s time for you to go on the offensive and drive new business.
Watch this month’s video for 3 tips on attracting more clients and to drum up new business:
This is the ideal time of year for you and your staff to go out into your community and meet new potential clients. While you are out and about, why not use this opportunity to reach out and say “hi” and invite your new friends to visit your salon/spa.
Some key things to remember:
- Tell these potential clients what services your salon/spa has to offer
- Personally invite them to come in to see you
- Pass out your business cards
- Give them an incentive to experience a new service (this is a great situation for a first-time customer offer)
- Give your team the tools they need to go out and meet and greet themselves (business cards, menus, small gifts)
If you need an idea of what to hand out, click below for an example incentive tool.
If you need help maximizing the tool or if you want some customized strategy on improving your salon’s level of performance, sign up for a complimentary 30-minute strategy session with an Empowering You Coach. We’d love to dig in deeper and get to know you and your business.